Quick Easy Blueberry Cobbler
This quick easy blueberry cobbler recipe is one of my favourite for several reasons. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, they are an excellent source of vitamins K and C, manganese, and fiber. Blueberries help prevent cancer, heart attack, lower blood pressure, boost vascular health… Read about the benefits of eating blueberries.
Quick and easy to make
Five simple ingredients are needed to make this quick easy blueberry cobbler recipe. Butter, Bisquick, sugar, milk and blueberries.
Personally, there is one great incentive for me to be making desserts out of blueberries. As a member of a barter club, every summer, I get over 100 pounds of blueberries from a local farmer. I freeze them and get to enjoy blueberries for the rest of the year.
Other desserts using blueberries
I have made blueberry sauce for my pancakes. I have made blueberry custard pie, and am still continuing to experiment with new blueberry recipes. By far, this is the easiest blueberry recipe compared to pies and crisp. If you are short of time, then this quick easy blueberry cobbler is the way to go. It can be gluten free or non gluten free simply by choosing the type of Bisquick to use.
1. Consider using mixed berries, such as raspberries, strawberries, if available.
2. Apples can also be used in combination with blueberries.
3. Check out our Grace Harbour Apple Cobbler recipe made with Canadian crabapples, plums and berries.
Quick Easy Gluten free Blueberry Cobbler
- 3 cups blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1-1/4 cup Bisquick mix Original or Gluten free Bisquick mix
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pour melted butter into 8 inch or 9 inch square or round baking pan
- Whisk together, flour, milk, sugar and Bisquick.
- Pour batter over melted butter in the pan
- Sprinkle blueberries over the Bisquick batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 to 45 minutes until golden brown.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.