This gluten dairy free mango pudding recipe is very easy and simple to make, and yet it is so well loved. I am not a brag, but everyone who’s tried my mango pudding just love it. It is great because it is gluten free, diary free and egg free (for vegans).
1 cup mango puree
1-1/2 cup coconut milk1/2 cup coconut cream
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp cornstarch dissolved in 4 tbsp water
1. Whisk the cornstarch in water and make sure it is dissolved and there are no lumps.
2. Mix mango puree, with coconut milk, coconut cream, sugar and the dissolved cornstarch. Blend together. (I just used a whisk. This way, there is no need to have to clean my blender. Remember? simple to make)
3. Put all ingredients in medium size saucepan, and heat on stove top under medium heat.
4. Keep stirring until the mixture thickens, and close to boiling. Do not let mixture boil.
5. Remove from heat, and put in serving dishes to cool.
This recipe will make 4 servings.
You can use your imagination when serving this gluten diary free mango pudding. Serve it on a martini glass and it just looks so classy.