Brigitte Lin Ching Hsia movies
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

v
Unregistered

09-14-2014 04:52 AM
I have been a fan of Taiwan and Hongkong movies in the 70's and 80's. I know there are now many of them available on Youtube. However, I do not know how to search in Pinyin so am not able to access many of the good movies. I started this thread so my friends can share with me their favorite celebrities and their movies. For Brigitte's fans, there is a biography written by Japanese journalist named Akiko Tetsuya, the book is called
“The Last Star of the East: Brigitte Lin Ching Hsia and Her Films”
http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film/articles/last_star.htm
Quote this message in a reply
v
Unregistered

09-18-2014 12:44 AM
林青霞; Brigitte Lin Ching Hsia was my favorite actress in my youth. She made so many movies during the 70s and 80s but we were poor so I wasn't able to watch most of her movies. Now they are all over youtube. It's fun and nostalgic to watch. I share the links with all my friends. She retired when she married in 1994, and was quiet for 20 years. But now she wrote a memoir, and she's back in the news. She's still beautiful, but she's now 60.
Quote this message in a reply